Sunday, April 15, 2012

La luz al fin del túnel.

Ya veo la luz al fin de túnel. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't really believe how ridiculous this entire year has been. I feel like the past couple of months have been so fast and furious that I haven't even had time to breath, but now-at last! The end is in sight! I'm almost there! This year is most definitely the hardest thing I've ever done but now that I'm almost there, I'm so appreciative for all of it. I just had my 125 page action research report printed and bound, will bind an 80 page curriculum unit this week and finished my professional portfolio. All that's left is to defend my research on the 23rd and finish out the school year. Incredible. I remember thinking back in february that there was no way I could possibly make it to this point but here I am! With time to blog and everything!

And God just keeps showering me with blessings and reminding me how much he has planned for my life! Over spring break I went on my first and only job interview. It went so well so now, as long as I get everything taken care of with my certification this summer, I have a job as a 4th grade bilingual teacher in McKinney, TX! I've been hunting for jobs (at least in my head) since last july, and now that I have one I don't even know what to do! I've got my dream job straight out of college (not even actually) and will be back in McKinney. Unbelievable.

I graduate with my Master's degree in less than a month, am going on a trip to Japan and then will finally begin preparing my very own classroom. I can't even imagine. My life has changed so much this year it's hard to even think what could be next! As hard as the MAT has been, I am almost scared to finish. I don't know what next year has in store or how to do any of it, and that makes me pretty nervous and a little terrified. But this time last year that's exactly what I was thinking then too so I know I'll make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment